At Spruce, we’re building the most secure and convenient developer tools to share authentic data. Here’s the latest from our development efforts:
DIDKit is a cross-platform toolkit for working with W3C Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) and Verifiable Credentials (VCs).
- There is now support for JWT VC/VP in DIDKit.
- Fixed Tezos signing and verification; refactored to use custom JWS algorithms.
- Implemented did:webkey, DID method based on fetching public keys over HTTPS.
- Implemented JWK Thumbprint (RFC 7638).
- Parse SSH public keys in ssi.
- Set User-Agent header in HTTP(S) requests (e.g. for did:web).
- Use elliptic point compression for P-256, following update to did:key.
- Improved JWT VC/VP functionality in ssi.
- Updated DID document JSON-LD context for DID Core CR.
- Published Node.js package @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published pre-releases of Node.js package didkit-wasm with ZCAP-LD.
- Added more test vectors.
- Fixed ES256 JWS hashing.
- Fixed canonicalization bug.
- (In progress) Implementing ZCAP-LD.
- (In progress) Use DIDKit with ssh-agent for signature requests.
Credible is Spruce’s native credential wallet for the consumption, storage, and presentation of Verifiable Credentials on Android and iOS.
- Download the application either on an Android or iOS device.
- Create a new wallet using the mobile interface.
- Obtain a new demo credential by opening up the QR scanner and visiting our demo.
- Presenting that obtained credential by scanning the QR code in our presentation demo interface.
We welcome all feedback and encourage testers to submit any information or reporting to email@example.com.
Tezos Profiles is a web application that allows users to create portable verified profiles by demonstrating control over their public social media accounts, and by associating self-attested basic profile information. These verified profiles are then linked to Tezos accounts, allowing any platform to resolve and establish trusted information to mitigate identity fraud.
At the time of writing, there are over 700 Tezos Profiles created to date, and we’re continually working on additional integrations in the Tezos ecosystem. Additionally, we’re currently working on support for Instagram, Discord, and DNS verifications.
- We’ve completely reskinned Tezos Profiles to be more user-friendly, especially as we enable additional verifications to be added to a user’s profile.
- We have an active integration with Hic et Nunc to display an alias, Twitter account, and Tezos Profiles badge.
- We’ve successfully created an indexer using DipDup in order to load profiles faster in the viewer.
- We’ve added support for an Ethereum address verification, enabling users to link together their Tezos and Ethereum accounts.
- We’ve refactored Tezos Profiles to enable any additional verifications seamlessly.
- We’ve migrated the indexing on Tezos Profiles from BCD to TzKT.